This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Whitby, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Salary||£7.50 per hour|
- Our Esteemed client and well established Hotel on the outskirts of Whitby is looking for a full time Housekeeper.
Hours of work will be 32hrs per week, 9am – 5pm, 5 days out of 7.
You MUST DRIVE due to the location and have previous Hotel housekeeping experience.
· clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
· organize work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures
· distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
· restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar
· replace dirty linens with clean items
· inspect and turn mattresses regularly
· store all dirty laundry in line with company policy
· monitor guest laundry bags
· replace laundry bags and slips
· check all appliances in rooms are in working order
· realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
· respond to guest queries and requests
· respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses
· deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
· remove room service items
· organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
· ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
· follow all company safety and security procedures
· report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
· observe and report damage of hotel property
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.