Basic Kitchen Support
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Job Ref||Basic Kitchen Support|
- Our Esteemed Client is looking for Basic Kitchen Support in the center of Scarborough.
There are various shifts available with the earliest start being from 9am and the latest finish being usually around 11:30pm.
The shifts will be from Monday to Sunday.
· Keeping the working area, kitchen, and canteen clean and tidy.
· Applying hygiene and safety regulations.
· Maintaining the kitchen equipment, utensils, and machinery.
· Helping the chef to prepare snacks, breakfast, and meals.
· Completing cleaning rota’s and other administrative daily records.
· Attending to complaints concerning food and service.
· Report any maintenance or hygiene issues to the Kitchen Manager.
· Assisting in stock control, portion control and quality control.
· Supervising the provision of all crockery, cutlery, detergents, and kitchenware.
· Ensuring that the dining rooms, kitchen, storage facilities and other work areas are kept clean and conform to sanitary regulations.
If you wish to apply for this immediate starting role, please call Kelly on 01723 501162 or email your CV to Kelly@
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.