|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Scarborough, North YorkshirePickering, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and TechnicalWelding/ Fabrication|
|Salary||£9.50 per hour with overtime at time and a half|
|Job Ref||TIG Welder Pickering|
- We are now looking to appoint a skilled TIG Welder to join our clients established manufacturing company in North Yorkshire.
The company remains true to its core business and combines skilled craftsmanship with innovative design and development to produce some of the finest products to be found on the market today.
Daily duties will include:
- Welding manufactured stainless steel (0.9mm)
- Understanding CAD drawings and hand sketches
- Visualising the appearance of finished products
- Working as part of a team, without direct supervision
We require all our employees to have a strong work ethic, be team players and demonstrate the desire to go above and beyond the call of duty. In return, we will offer a competitive salary, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, on-site parking, and the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation.
This temp-to-perm position will be 40 hours a week Monday to Friday earning £9.50 per hour with overtime at time and a half.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.