CAD CAM Programmer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and ManufacturingCommercial and Officeengineering and Technical|
|Salary||£18k - £20k, depending on experience|
|Job Ref||CAD CAM Programmer - Anna|
- We are currently looking for a CAD CAM Programmer for one of our clients in Scarborough to program sheet metal components from customer drawings.
You will be creating flat pattern developments for punch and laser machines and will be conversant with Lantek or Radan which is not essential, but would be advantageous.
- Generate accurate CAD/CAM drawings of parts using supplied print or sketch.
- Excellent print reading skills.
- Generate CNC programs from the CAD/CAM software.
- Generate and maintain information in Excel or Word based off of CNC programs.
- Monitor, document, and control any changes made to CNC programs.
- Create and maintain the part manufacturing processes.
- Needs to have a general understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Needs to be able to read and follow written instructions or procedures.
- General and practical knowledge of measuring tools, equipment, and concepts.
- Excellent working knowledge of geometric tolerancing and dimensioning.
This is a permanent, full time position with the annual salary of £18k - £20k, depending on experience.
Minimum programming experience - 4 years.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.