This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Driffield, East YorkshireBridlington, East YorkshireBeverley, Humberside|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and Technical|
|Salary||£8 Per Hour|
|Job Ref||QA Inspector - Anna|
- We are currently looking for QA Inspectors for one of our clients in Bridlington.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Collation and completion of data for finished products, environmental monitoring of production areas.
· Inspection of goods.
· Inspection of goods and material dispositioning.
· Co-ordination of investigations into non-conforming product.
· Maintenance of the quality assurance system - paper and electronic.
· Support for and co-ordination of Quality Investigations.
This is a temporary role turning permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate with an hourly rate of £8.00.
Hours of work are 4 on / 4 off rotating 12-hour shifts.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.