Head Waiter / Waitress
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Whitby, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Job Ref||Head Waiter / Waitress|
- Our Esteemed client on the outskirts of Whitby is looking to recruit a Head Waiter / Waitress. He or She will be responsible for what happens “Front of house” in the restaurant. You're the one monitoring the servers and directing traffic, making sure that customers are served and tables cleared as quickly as possible.You will work in a fine dining restaurant that offers a more formal dining experience. In addition to providing food service to restaurant patrons, you will be required to lead the wait staff working on their shift.
This is a permanent full-time role and not seasonal with great staff benefits. This role is 40 hours a week working 5 days out of 7 with a salary of £19k.
• Professional communication skills, appearance, and behavior
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
• Teamwork spirit.
• Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
• Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner.
• Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
• Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible working hours.
• Self-Motivated with good energy levels.
• Being able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us today on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.