Production Planner / Production Supervisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and Technical|
|Salary||£18k - £19k dependant on experience and performance|
|Job Ref||Production Planner / Production|
- Our Esteemed client in Scarborough is looking for a qualified Production Planner / Production Supervisor to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for this role.
The working hours are 08:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday, 30 mins for lunch, and 2x 15 min breaks during morning and afternoon. Overtime where needed is paid at 1.5x during weekdays, and 2x on weekends. Quarterly bonuses are given dependent on company output.
The wage for this role will be £18k-£19.5k per annum, dependant on experience and performance.
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred
- Positive attitude
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview. If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.