This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and Technical|
|Job Ref||Production Manager - Kelly|
- We are looking for an experienced Production Manager for an Esteemed Client In Scarborough you will be required to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
You will have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
Monday to Friday 40hrs
· Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
· Estimate costs and prepare budgets
· Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
· Monitor production to resolve issues
· Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
· Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
· Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
· Ensure output meets quality standards
· Enforce health and safety precautions
· Report to upper management
· Proven experience as production director
· Deep knowledge of production management
· Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
· Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
· Experience in reporting on key production metrics
· Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
· Outstanding communication ability
· Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview. If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.