This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Area||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£7.97 per hour with enhanced overtime rates|
|Job Ref||Mechanical Assembly Michelle|
Fusion Resources are delighted to be working in partnership with a very successful Manufacturing business in the Malton area who after a period of regained growth and success with continuous orders are now looking for new people to join their team.
- To perform prescribed operations and follow instructions from the production supervisor and team leader.
- To undertake the production and assembly of the company’s products and component parts.
- Ideally, candidates will need to have had previous Assembly experience and preferably a mechanical bias.
- Assemble & finish equipment according to information supplied as scheduled by the Assembly Lead and Production Supervisor.
- Working to tight deadlines in a busy environment as part of a team and individually Good Communication skills.
- You will also need to have the ability of working from and interpreting drawings, although there will be some training offered.
- You will need to have a good hand to eye coordination, this is essential.
These positions are being offered on an on-going basis and the working week is 39hrs Monday to Friday.
Hourly rate is £7.97ph (Grade one starting but can increase with training and upskilling) and there is overtime available at the enhanced rates of £11.96 and £15.94. Immediate interviews and starts available
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.