|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Whitby, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Salary||£16,5000 Per Annum|
|Job Ref||Spa Therapist - Kelly|
Our Esteemed client in the Whitby area is looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to their clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives. You will have transport due to location and a Level 3 in Beauty Therapy.
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients’ files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
This permanent position will be working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview. If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.