Shift Engineer (10+ Roles)
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and Technical|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Job Ref||Shit Engineer - Michelle|
We have an opportunity for an experienced Shift Engineer working on a continental shift pattern of 2 days, 2 nights then 4 days off. The roles are based in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
What you can expect? The Shift Engineer will be responsible for technical performance and focussed line improvement. Other responsibilities will include:
- Cover Breakdowns and participate in line improvements across the manufacturing facility.
- Complete root cause analysis to reduce stoppages.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice standards in respect of plant, tools and environment.
- Support and challenge your colleagues to maintain all company standards.
- Ensure compliance with the company quality policy particularly engineering change management and line release.
Who are we looking for? The person that is successful in this role will be driven to drive improvement across production. This opportunity provides to develop individually and as part of a highly skilled team as well as giving someone the opportunity to make a real impact. Other attributes would include:
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter.
- Ability to influence by having strong inter person skills.
- Ability to coach across all levels and work on own initiative.
- Manage and prioritise workload in a fast paced environment.
- Strong understanding of problem solving methodology such as DMAIC, RCA.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 with Electrical/Mechanical Bias or equivalent.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.