Mechanical or Electrical Biased Fitter
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Area||Bridlington, East Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and Technical|
|Salary||£9.75 - £10.50 depending on experience|
|Job Ref||Mech or Elec Fitter Brid Cher|
We have positions available for both Mechanical and Electrical Biased Fitters for a well-established client of ours based in Bridlington. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your career with our client who are global leaders within their field.
- Candidates must have relevant qualifications (ie. HNC / HND or time served in relevant discipline). Experience in an industrial/manufacturing industry is essential.
- Must be either Mechanically or Electrically minded with an eye for detail, as ill be working fine tolerances.
- Duties are fitting, fault finding, assembling / disassembling of machine parts.
- You will have the ability to operate machine / hand tools and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Having your own tools is desirable.
- Pneumatic back-ground experience is desirable.
These temporary to permanent positions are being offered working 39hrs a week Monday to Friday with an hourly rate of £9.75 - £10.50 per hour depending on experience. Overtime is offered after 39 hours with enhanced pay rates.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV along with a covering letter stating which biased fitter position you wish to apply for. Alternatively, call Cher on 01723 501162.
Work references must be given.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.