Nights FLT Driver
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Area||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£9.20 per hour|
|Job Ref||Nights FLT - Malton - Kelly|
Fusion Resources are currently looking for FLT Driver to work nights for a fast-growing Food Production Company based in Malton.
You must be a responsible individual with fantastic reliability.
You must be computer literate and good with numbers.
This is a full-time temporary position leading to permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate.
Set shift of Sunday to Thursday 10pm – 6am earning £9.20 per hour.
You must have your own transport, Reach is a bonus.
- Loading and unloading materials and stacking them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock to pallets for shipment
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Requirements for this role:
- Proven experience as a Reach Forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview. If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.