|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bridlington, East Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and Technical|
|Salary||Dependent on Experience|
|Job Ref||Service Engineer - Cher - Brid|
We are seeking an experienced Service Engineer for one of our clients in Bridlington.
This position assumes a key role in the Service and Support Team by being the front line assisting our customers at every stage including start-up and commissioning of equipment, performing planned maintenance, training customers, diagnosing equipment problems remotely, as well as responding to service break downs. The role will involve working with customers in a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Aerospace and Automotive. The desired person must be willing to travel, be able to work under pressure and have a strong work ethic. Due to the nature of the industries we require antisocial hours i.e. weekend work and travel will be expected as and when required.
- To Install, commission and service all Unison equipment.
- To implement key customer service contracts, ensuring both scheduled service work, and machine breakdowns are dealt with professionally and that all conditions of Service Level Agreements are
- To document and submit all signed installation, service and customer training paperwork in a timely manner.
- To ensure any outstanding issues are followed up and dealt with appropriately
- To manage personal timesheets ensuring that they are an accurate reflection of the activity codes and time spent for individual clients.
- To gain an understanding of customer’s organisations, looking for further sales opportunities and promoting service contracts.
- To participate in site surveys and site meetings
This is a full time permanent position. Competitive salary can be negotiable at interview dependent on experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV along with a covering letter stating which biased fitter position you wish to apply for. Alternatively, call Cher on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.