Real Time Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Job Ref||Real Time Analyst - Kelly - Scar|
Due to continued expansion our client is looking for an experienced Real-time analyst to join their team in Scarborough. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Real-time analyst to join their customer on-boarding channel. Their Scarborough operation has grown over recent years to become the leading site for digital product fulfillment. As a Real Time Analyst you will be involved with new customer centric initiatives in the early stages.. You will be responsible real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls, supporting operations to achieve the business objective, delivering service level objectives and maximizing efficiency and occupancy.
- Provide account updates to management and forecasts / scheduling analytics detailing historical and present performance and forecasted performance
- Co-ordinate data activities to build more effective data strategies for the benefit of our customers
- Influence service outcomes by directly supporting employees in meeting their personal telephony targets
- Engage key stakeholders regarding identified intraday risks and communicate plans to deliver change
- Delivery of operational service KPI's including average handling time, volume, staff adherence and forecast accuracy across all contact centre channel
- Help with the integration and implementation of new call centre technologies
- An experienced Real Time Analyst with a track record of helping to deliver process improvements.
- A confident communicator able to communicate complex ideas to all levels
- The ability to manipulate data essential and use of Cisco systems required
- An analytical thinker who can understand data and has excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Customer Service & Call Centre processes and procedures preferred
- Experience with Excel required
Salary & Benefits
Excellent Salary & Benefits from £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion