Customer Service Executives
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Customer Serv Executive - Kelly|
We are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Executives for our New Client in Scarborough. Due to continued growth in our clients digital business, we are recruiting Digital Customer Services Executives to join their current expanding team.
Having a large range of digital products available this is your chance to join a growing, busy and thriving team with excellent career opportunities. Recommended as one of the UK's best places to work 2017 according to Glassdoor ratings.
Digital Customer Service Executives are based in Scarborough and are responsible for the after-sales relationship with customers following the purchase of a website and/or other digital products, throughout production to the point of publishing online.
- Market leading induction programme with on-going development.
- Launch your career in digital marketing where full training will be given.
- Deal with a diverse range of businesses daily over the phone & online.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop your own knowledge of digital marketing
- Passionate about digital media with a good understanding of the digital marketplace.
- High level of skill in written English, particularly spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proactive approach to issue resolution.
- A firm understanding of engaging and creative marketing techniques.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.