Multi Skilled Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and Technical|
|Salary||£33,000 - £35,000|
|Job Ref||Multi Engineer Malton Kel|
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual for the position of Multi Skilled Engineer. As a valued member of the engineering team, you will be required to ensure site achievement of the required engineering regulatory standards. You should be able to demonstrate a high level of quality consciousness and have an eye for detail. You should also be able to demonstrate decision-making ability and a sound knowledge of good manufacturing practice.
- Engineering activities with due consideration for safe plant operations. Assessing all aspects of maintenance procedures, ensuring a safe working environment at all times.
- Understanding of engineering and operational KPI’s and be able to identify areas for improvement.
- The successful candidate must be familiar with process machinery or equivalent equipment and have the ability to fault find.
- The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to line maintenance.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have food manufacturing experience.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- City and Guilds electrical qualification or equivalent of time served
- IEE 17th Edition
- Mechanical fitting skills
- Refrigeration experience
- PLC fault finding / programming
- Working at height
- Air and pneumatics trained
- Advanced PC skills would be an advantage
This permanent position with be working either Days earning £33,000 or Nights earning £35,000.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.