Customer Business Executives (Full & Part Time available)
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Salary||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum|
|Job Ref||Cust Business Exec York|
Do you want to be part of a fast paced and dynamic Sales Team? If the answer is yes and you want to work for a truly outstanding company then we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Our client is looking for several interim Customer Business Executives to join their team, both full and part time positions are available. Responsible for the management of customer plans, delivering accuracy against finance and business reporting KPI's and managing the relationship with the client’s customers to support flawless execution. This is a fantastic opportunity to work cross functionally and gain a broad insight into the Sales function of the company.
- Management of data and information within sales planning systems
- Communicating accurate information externally to customers
- Running Sales reports to track performance
- Managing claims and deductions to ensure accurate settlement of trade spend
- Working cross functionally with Customer Business Managers, Demand Planning and Finance
- Highly organised
- Positive 'Can Do Attitude'
- Naturally inquisitive
- Can integrate with ease into new working environments
- Excellent Data Entry, Admin, and strong Excel skills
- Mental agility to be able to link various pieces of information into the bigger picture and understand interdependencies
- Capability to quickly form an understanding of sales planning processes and systems
- Extremely motivated
Excellent benefits package offered with higher than average holiday entitlement and flex working time.
Our client is looking to fill these positions as soon as possible, so if you feel you have the required skills and ability to fulfil this role then don't delay and be one of the first to apply, as we will be holding local interviews within the next week!
The salary for these positions will be £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.