This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Job Ref||Chef - Scarb - Kelly|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef for a well-established client in the Scarborough area. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- Proven work experience as a Chef
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.