|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Whitby, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Job Ref||Restaurant Manager Kelly|
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our client’s business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate their staff to provide excellent customer service.
Responsibilities include varied tasks such as;
- Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals
- Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
You will be expected to lead by example and uplift staff during busy moments in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure the restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview. If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.