|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Web Develop - Kelly|
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our client’s website. Duties will include;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, MySQL
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
If you wish to apply for this position, please could you send your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview. If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.