We are a member of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation). The benefits to you are peace of mind that the Agency you work with is a member of a professional body which ensures all its members complies with industry legislation and the REC Code.
You can read more on the REC Code of Practice here.
So what does this mean?
Fusion Resources Ltd will always;
- Offer Terms of Business that comply with industry regulations.
- Our recruitment process operates ethically and to the highest standards.
- Continual checks that any temporary workers supplied can legitimately work in the UK.
- Fully Compliant with Data Protection rules.
- Obtain candidate's qualifications/certificates wherever necessary
- Adhere to all its health and safety obligations.
- Employees pay and terms and conditions will always be legal and ethical.
GLA (Gangmasters Licensing Authority)
Fusion Resources have also been successfully audited by the Gangmasters Licensing Authority and are fully licensed. To achieve this license we were required to undergo stringent government checks ensuring all our procedures meet recognised standards.
This means that we as an agency will comply with the GLA licensing standards to prevent the exploitation of workers in the agricultural, horticulture, shellfish gathering and food processing and packaging sectors.
ALP (Association of Labour Providers)
Fusion Resources is a member of 'The Association of Labour Providers'. The (ALP) is a trade association for organisations that provide workers within the food, agricultural and other Gangmasters Licensing Authority (GLA) regulated sectors.
By being a member of the ALP it shows that Fusion Resources operate to their guidelines.