Compliance Monitoring Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Compliance Kelly|
Our Esteemed client is looking for a keen Compliance Monitoring Officer to join there established team.
This will be working Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm.
You will assist the Compliance Manager in compliance and risk governance to enable the business to meet its regulatory responsibilities and ensure that all activities of the business are carried out within the regulatory framework:
Duties will include
- file and call monitoring
- compliance and risk audit reporting
- management information for compliance reporting
- assisting the Compliance Manager with updated policies and procedures
- third party due diligence checks
- regulatory reporting
- maintain compliance registers
- perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects).
- collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
- performing any other compliance work as required and agreed from time to time
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.