This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Compliance Officer Kelly|
We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join our clients Compliance team. Working Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm.
You will assist the Compliance Manager in compliance and risk governance to enable the business to meet its regulatory responsibilities and ensure that all activities of the business are carried out within the regulatory framework:
- perform compliance and risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk and recommend mitigating actions
- keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations and consider the impact of changes on ELICO
- monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- ensure that your findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified
- educate employees on not only the regulations but also the impact to the organisation if these are not complied with
- investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance
- highlight or escalate areas of concern
- contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
- data collation and analysis
- review management information
- provide operational areas with support on compliance requirements when new products and services are to be launched
- collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
- perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects)
- performing any other compliance work as required and agreed from time to time
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.