|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and ManufacturingCommercial and Officeengineering and Technical|
As part of the Operations Team, you will be responsible for the on time and budget delivery of AC UPS critical power solutions with overall ownership of the process from end to end.
- Plan, manage & program contracts from order placement through to hand over to client to ensure on time delivery.
- Attend production planning meetings to prioritise contracts.
- Responsible for all communication with the client both written and verbal.
- Control of documentation including RAMS, manuals and drawings.
- Coordinate and lead factory acceptance testing with the client.
- Control of timely invoicing and cash flow.
- Site visits as required
- Co-ordinate order process including works orders processing and procurement of parts.
- Troubleshoot problems with delivery and site issues
- Communicate with the team regarding future orders and projects in order to prioritise resources
- Essential Requirements
- Contract management experience in a technical environment.
- Commercial business knowledge and acumen.
- Proactive approach to customer service and excellent customer facing skills.
- Electrical qualification to HNC/HND level or equivalent preferred, though relevant experience and/or qualifications will be considered.
- Experience of UPS Systems, site surveys/installations and project management would be advantageous.
To apply for this job please send your CV to us for potential registration at our Scarborough or York Office.
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.