Fork Lift Truck Drivers (£9.66 phr)
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Area||Driffield, East YorkshireBridlington, East Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£9.66 per hour with enhanced overtime rates|
|Job Ref||FLT Drif|
Fusion Resources are currently looking for H&S aware FLT drivers to work for one of our clients in Driffield.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving FLT trucks – the goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
This is a full-time role, temporary leading to permanent after 12 weeks – 12 hr shifts, rotating days and nights with the basic pay of £9.65 p/h, Overtime paid at £14.49 p/h (plenty of overtime available), immediate starts.
- Loading and unloading materials and stacking them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock to pallets for shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Requirements for this role:
- Proven experience as a Counterbalance Forklift operator- we are still interested if you have Reach Licence
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Type: Full-time