Senior Telesales Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Senior Telesales Executive|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our client’s company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- You will be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills and be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- You will be driven to succeed and prepared to do what it takes.
- Able to articulately speak to an investor with £500,000 to invest, to manage detailed conversations and also adapt when a client just wants the overview.
- Our client expects their team members to be exceptional and the salary offered reflects that.
- The successful candidate will make at least 70+ calls per day to interested parties and will be driven to help their clients, understanding that if you help them on their path, then that will often lead to a sale (the right one for the client).
- The role is primarily office based with once a month events face to face with clients.
This is not a role for someone who wants to hide within a larger sales team – it’s a role for someone who wants to step up to the plate and really serve clients and earn a lot of money while doing it.
Basic pay is £20,000 per annum dependent on experience. Genuine OTE is £51,500+ depending on experience and skill level.
- Health Cover, Gym membership, Sports and social events, 0% loans and small pension are part of the package
- Career progression opportunities as senior sales people earn OTE 50k and team leader structure in business also
- Working Hours are 40 hours per week (9-6pm Monday to Friday).
- Team are entitled to 23 days holiday each calendar year plus bank holidays, these total 31 days off per year.