Customer Service Analyst
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||cust serv ellen|
Fusion Resources are seeking a Customer Service Analyst to join a highly successful global business based in York.
This role is to ensure delivery of the perfect order cycle from the point of an order being placed to the invoice being paid, so you will be expected to manage all types of customer queries, questions and objections during this time.
You will manage key stakeholders and ensure all orders are accurately placed and delivered as agreed with the customer, ensuring high quality customer service and delivery optimization. You will also be required to assess and manage failure on orders, and plan ways in which the business can resolve and avoid these issues in the future.
To apply for this position, you MUST:
- be able to provide the highest quality of customer service.
- have previous experience in a customer-facing administration, call centre or sales role. NO RETAIL OR HOSPITALITY PLEASE.
- have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- be confident in the use of computers, data input and processing orders.
- have strong problem-solving skills.
This is a great opportunity for a strong administrative candidate who is looking to step into a career within an international business who invests training and progression for their staff.
This is a 6-12 month FTC, paying £21,600 pro rata.
Please call Ellen on 01723 501162 or use the APPLY button to submit your CV for review.
We look forward to hearing from you!