Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North YorkshireMalton, North YorkshirePickering, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Salary||TBC on experienced.|
My client is currently looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team you will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
You will use computerised systems to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs.
Working with other professionals in order to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of the plant.
You will have experience as an electrically biased maintenance engineer within the Food manufacturing business, working in a fast paced pressurised production environment.
Working: Either a rotational shift of Early's and Late's, or a Monday to Friday role working days only is available
Responsibilities and tasks, you will typically be involved in:
- carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- diagnosing breakdown problems
- fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to Kelly@
fusion-resources.co.uk or call us on 01723 501162.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview. If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.