|Job Type||Temporary to PermanentContract|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Salary||£8.75 per hour|
|Job Ref||Logistics Ellen|
Fusion Resources are seeking a strong administrator to join a highly successful international business based in York.
This position is based within the logistics and supply chain department, so previous experience within logistics, transport or supply chain is HIGHLY desired. This is a fast-paced role where no two days are ever the same, so candidates must be confident and able to prioritise a high work-load efficiently and professionally.
Key points of this role are:
- Liaising with drivers and haulers regarding deliveries
- Overseeing official paperwork for the office, including spreadsheets and tables
- Speaking via telephone with drivers
- Updating all delivery documentation
- Management of the on-site yard
- Taking incoming calls to the office to handle any queries or issues
- Supporting the logistics team in any administrative tasks
This is a maternity cover lasting 9 months, but with the high possibility of being taken on permanent or moved into a different position within the team.
Please use the APPLY button to submit your CV for review.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £8.75 /hour