This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Pickering, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and OfficeRetail and Hospitality|
|Job Ref||Recept Kell|
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Receptionist to serve as our clients, guests’ first point of contact managing all aspects of their accommodation. You will work on a rotational rota and be flexible with your time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!