Waiting On Staff
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Area||Pickering, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Job Ref||Waiting on|
Waiting On Staff
We are looking for skilled Waiter or Waitresses to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our clients customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this hands on role. You will work on a rotational rota and be flexible with your time.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
The Pay Rates
£8.21 per hour
Flexible, rotational rota
To apply for this job please send your CV to us for potential registration at our Scarborough or York Office.
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.