|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||York City Centre|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Salary||18k - 25k|
|Job Ref||Sale Executive|
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our clients business activities. Calling warm leads.
The Job Role
- You will be driven to succeed and prepared to do what it takes.
- Able to take rejection, hitting the phone at least 100 times a day and spending over two hours a day talking to clients each day.
- Able to articulately speak to an investor with £500,000 to invest, to manage detailed conversations and also adapt when a client just wants the overview.
This role is within our clients property education business selling our clients property education package at £1791+VAT
- Calling warm leads – clients who have attended a free webinar or free event or registered to watch us.
- Working with them to expand and understand their vision of where they want to be with their property investing and then showing them how our property education will help them to achieve those goals.
- The sales targets are demanding and your best is always expected. The team work together to drive each other on and get bigger and better success.
The marketing team use cutting edge technology and social media advertising to win new clients and get them to purchase for a small cost; books and DVD’s etc. As these clients move up the buying chain then the relevant sales person calls them and builds relationship whilst identifying what the client needs are and then sells them the appropriate product.
The business spends over £30,000 per month on Facebook to create event and webinar leads.
This is not a role for someone who wants to hide within a larger sales team – it’s a role for someone who wants to step up to the plate and really serve clients and earn a lot of money while doing it.