|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||York City Centre|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Salary||35k - 40k|
|Job Ref||Sales Mamager|
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for one of our clients in the York area 35-40k
The right candidate will be someone who loves selling.
Has a tenacity to work with their team and get the very best from them.
This role will team lead a team of eight sales people (currently six)
You will love being alongside the team and working with them to deliver the KPI’s and targets and therefore yours.
The business provides leads from a number of sources so they are always ringing clients who they know have an interest in property to sell them there ‘done for you’ property portfolio building services or education services.
The sales team do 98% of their sales on the telephone. It’s a phone sales set up. Selling premium product with investors investing anywhere from £35,000-£750,000.
Key parts of the role are:
- Delivering great training for new starters including selling themselves, the business and the products
- Working on the ‘shop floor’ with the team, listening to calls and motivating, tweaking and supporting them
- Working with the marketing team to control the flow of leads so the team get the right level of leads at the right time and then managing the team to ensure the great value leads are called
- Drilling objection handling and creating a team that can handle the objections
- Drilling opening questions and have a team that can open, and fact find brilliantly
- Drilling closing techniques and creating a team that can close different types of clients in different scenarios.
- Drilling case studies so the team know our success stories and can relate them back to the clients easily and quickly.
- Being willing to pick up the phone and show a team member how to open, fact find, objection handle or close by example where needed and helping push sales over the line for new starters or someone in training where needed.
- You will know when an individual needs supporting and care and when they need a push to perform better. Driven to support the sales individual to be the best version of them they can be.
We need a positive, high energy target given individual.
Often the top sales person can earn more than their line manager. So, this is a role for someone that has sold to a high level previously and knows how to sell – so their sales team respect them and can learn from them, but who has track record of being a high performing team leader/manager and getting great growth and results from sales team they have managed.
Qualifications and Experience
- We don’t need qualifications, but we need proven track record.
- You need to come in and deliver.
- This is a role for someone who has operated as an outstanding sales person and now loves to coach and develop others to do the same.
- You need track record as a team leader or manager. To be able to evidence that you have taken new starters and turned them into great performers with what you did and that you have grown sales delivery hitting KPIs and growing your area with your performance and that of your teams