|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent Part TimeTemporary to Permanent|
|Area||Scarborough, North YorkshirePickering, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Recruitment Resourcers|
Due to continued expansion, we have an opening for a 'Recruitment Resourcer' within our Industrial team at our Scarborough and York offices.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record of working in a similar role whether as an Administrator or Resourcer with extensive IT skills, which are essential.
Given the nature of this role, you'll also need to demonstrate an organised approach to your work and an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels. You'll need an eye for detail and a meticulous work ethic to ensure that the data and compliance records are accurate and complete.
- Sourcing quality candidates for vacancies for temporary and permanent positions.
- Constantly creating an active pipeline of strong potential candidates.
- Being highly proactive by utilising available resources including job adverts, job boards, social media, marketing and in house databases
- Updating and maintaining in house system at all times and running weekly recruitment reports
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring a good level of vacancy briefing to gage interest
- Ability to gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy and promoting the culture of our company to candidates
- Having a consultative approach and being the initial point of contact for candidates
- Managing the recruitment email box
- Co-coordinating and conducting new starter induction whether on site or in the office.
The successful candidate must hold a driving license and have access to own vehicle.
For the right candidate, there is a clear career progression path to be a Recruitment Consultant.
Should you wish to apply for this role please send your CV to Tanya via email with CV and contact details.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year