Electrical Technicians (free transport to Site)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary to PermanentContract|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and TechnicalConstruction and trades|
|Job Ref||Electrical Technicians|
As an Electrical Technician you will work within a continuous assembly process with the ability to work with all tools and machinery required for the job. As a key member of the production team you will have the ability to be able to communicate well across all key internal functions.
To ensure that all electrical work is compliant, completed within electrical regulations, to the required quality standard and to ensure that the production process continues to flow efficiently.
• Previous electrical experience of working in the automotive industry
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety practices, in particular Electrical Regulations
• City and Guilds Level 3 qualification or ONC
• Qualification in high voltage: IEE 18th or 17th Edition City and Guilds
• Inspection testing and certification
• PAT City and Guilds
• Level 2 Numeracy qualification or equivalent
• Level 2 Literacy qualification or equivalent
• Mathematics - Ability to analyse and create schematics.
• Computer literate: to include computer diagnostic skills
• Good colour vision: job holders will be required to complete a colour test to ensure that their vision is sufficient to identity key colour combinations and that they can carry out work in a safe manner.
• Good housekeeping practices e.g. 5s (sort, straighten, shine, standardise, sustain)
• EV vehicle experience in battery and, or sub system architecture
• Knowledge of testing/validation activities
• Experience of working in a production facility producing complex machines or assemblies
• Previous experience of working in a truck or bus industry
The Pay Rates
£11.68 - £13.64 p/h
Days, Monday to Friday, 37.5 h p/w
To apply for this job please send your CV to us for potential registration at our Scarborough or York Office.
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.