Recruitment Consultant Full Time and Part Time Available
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary to Permanent|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Temps and Perms Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in Scarborough. The role is within the industrial team and is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious recruiter.
Do you enjoy the challenges and rewards of working within recruitment sales? Are you keen to build a long-term career within a company? If this sounds like you, we are waiting for you to get in touch!
The role is a demanding and diverse role which involves the following duties:
* visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
* creating new leads and business by means of cold calling and maximising sales;
* developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
* advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
* using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;* headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
* using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
* receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
* requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
* briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
* preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
* organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
* negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
* offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
* working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
* reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programme's.
Excellent presentation skills
Verbal communication skills
Excellent networking skills.
In return we offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure.
All applications will be treated confidentially, so what are you waiting for, a coffee and chat awaits you!
If you would like to apply for this position please email your cv and covering letter to Cher Atkinson at Fusion Resources.