Warehouse /Order Pickers
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£9.79 - £10.75|
|Job Ref||Warehouse Order Pickers|
Our client is the worlds largest food and beverage company with Head Quarters in York.
We have a couple more great positions to work in their warehouse.
Days Monday to Friday (shift to be allocated)
6am / 2pm - £9.79
2pm - 10pm - £10.75
- Pick order tickets and process them by completing any required paperwork, locating items in the warehouse, moving them to the processing and shipping area and scanning their barcode.
- Using RF scanners to ensure that all orders and inventory are accurately tracked.
- Pack orders and prepare them to be shipped.
- inspecting items to ensure that they’re not damaged or missing any parts, package them according to specifications and transport them carefully as needed to bring them to shipping facilities.
- Maintaining warehouse inventory by arranging boxes and making sure they’re stored in a way that they won’t be damaged.
- Making sure to track all orders, packaging, and shipping in order to ensure inventory is accurately recorded.
- Responsible for maintaining general cleanliness in the warehouse.
This is a great role for someone who likes to be busy and is able to multitask
- Having basic mathematical abilities
- Demonstrating verbal and written communication skills
- Being proficient in basic computer applications
- Being able to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy object