|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Thirsk , North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
We are currently looking for a number of catering butchers to join our clients team. A Family run business they pride themselves on Quality and Consistency in their products as well as working environment.
This is fantastic opportunity if you are looking to grow your skills within Butchery.
- Ideally Fully Trained in Catering Butchery, alternatively had some experience working in the butchery industry
- Good Time Keeper
- Good practical skills
- A Major Focus on Attention to detail with Quality, Pride and Consistency in their work being of the upmost importance
- Organised approach to work
Brief Job Description but not limited to –
- Responsible for deboning and butchering primal cuts, steaks etc and trimming/ dicing meats to meet the needs of the company’s customer base
- Work as a key part of the team to ensure products are compliant with company’s specifications and done so in a food hygienic manner
- Maintaining exceptional high quality standards
- Demonstrate signs of Skilled Master Butchery at all levels with preferably experience in how the food industry works
- Having a desire to excel within their Department in view of making natural progression and keen for responsibility
For the right candidate there will be many opportunities available to them and an excellent remuneration package.
- Starting salary £12/ hour
- Staff Discounted Meat Purchases
- Enrolled onto Company Pension following 3 months’ probation
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays except Good Friday
- Full guidance and supervision provided
Working Hours Monday to Friday 5am – 3pm, Saturday 5am – 9am - may vary depending on seasonal variation. These hours are flexible due to location of candidate and a driving licence is essential due to the location.
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.