|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Thirsk , North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Job Ref||Hygiene Op|
We are currently looking for a number of hygiene operatives to join our clients team. A Family run business they pride themselves on Quality and Consistency in their products as well as working environment.
- Carry out basic maintenance internally and externally to the equipment and the building itself
- Continually keeping on top of the overall cleanliness and tidiness of the factory, internally and externally
- General Factory Duties i.e. Disposal of Waste Packaging
- Full Factory Wash Down at the end of the day using the Power Washer System and Chemicals to thoroughly wash, clean and sanitise the whole food production facility to ensure a safe, hygienic, well maintained business
- Working with the rest of the team to ensure that the factory runs smoothly and efficiently
Suggested Working Hours; 10am – 6pm, Monday – Friday, ideally also 7am – 11am Saturday (may vary depending on seasonal variation).
This role could be expanded on for the right candidate with natural progression into more of a factory based role
Flexibility of Working Hours is an option.
- Physically fit
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to carry out basic maintenance jobs
- Flexible with hours
- Motivated and good team player
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate in a great team to work in. Must have own transport due to location of the factory in Kirkby Malzeard.
- Starting Salary £9.00/hr
- Staff Discounted Meat Purchases
- Enrolled onto Company Pension following 3 months’ probation
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays except Good Friday
- Full guidance training and supervision provided
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.