Maintenance Handyman / Yard Man
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Thirsk , North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Job Ref||Yard Man|
We are currently looking for a Maintenance multiskilled yards man. A Family run business they pride themselves on Quality and Consistency in their products as well as working environment.
This is fantastic opportunity if you are looking to grow your skills.
- Carry out basic maintenance internally and externally to the equipment and the building itself
- Continually keeping on top of the overall cleanliness and tidiness of the factory, internally and externally
- General Factory Duties i.e. Disposal of Waste Packaging
- Working with the rest of the team to ensure that the factory runs smoothly and efficiently
Suggested Working Hours; 10am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday, ideally also 7am – 11am Saturday (may vary depending on seasonal variation).
This role could be expanded on for the right candidate with natural progression into more of a factory based role
Flexibility of Working Hours is an option.
- Physically fit
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to carry out basic maintenance jobs
- Flexible with hours
- Motivated and good team player
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate in a great team to work in. Must have own transport due to location of the factory in Kirkby Malzeard.
Yorkshire’s Finest Package
- Starting Salary £9.00/hr
- Staff Discounted Meat Purchases
- Enrolled onto Company Pension following 3 months’ probation
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays except Good Friday
- Full guidance training and supervision provided