|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent Part TimeTemporary to Permanent|
|Area||Thirsk , North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our clients team. A Family run business they pride themselves on Quality and Consistency in their products as well as working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow with the role but also wants variety, It is a fun role with lots of excitement.
We are looking for someone who is confident, passionate about what they do and full of Charisma.
My client is happy to discuss this role as a full time or temporary role and is very flexible with hours however you must have your own transport.
- Ownership of the Company’s website and social media platforms updating them regularly
- Posting pictures and taking them (food photography)
- Must be able to communicate at all levels
- Keen to do trade shows
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress and online applications
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.