|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to be apart of our clients team you will be flexible and able to turn you hand to most.
Supporting supply chain by monitoring and controlling the physical return of stock into the chain and to ensure that stock is fully accounted for, the role works within a wider team dealing with delivery discrepancies and document legislation with customer and supply chain relationships at the heart of everything they do.
- Works well within a team.
- Logistics experience preferable but not essential.
- Good at problem solving.
- Has a sound PC knowledge
- Experience of Supply Chain within a similar environment
- Knowledge and ability to manage data based information
- Good technical skill in the use of PC based data extraction, manipulation and analysis tools (especially spreadsheet)
- High degree of literacy and numeracy
- Logical approach to problem solving and planning
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Desire to understand and implement change
- Ability to be thorough and persistent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent