Tig MIG Welders
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Location||Scarborough, Malton, Bridlington, Driffield|
|Area||Scarborough, North YorkshireMalton, North YorkshireDriffield, East YorkshireBridlington, East Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and TechnicalWelding/ Fabrication|
|Salary||£12 to £18 per hour|
|Job Ref||Tig MIG Welders|
- MIG/TIG Welders - IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
We are currently recruiting for several suitably experienced MIG/TIG Welders to work with a market leading East Coast Engineering business who over the last few years have gone through an extensive period of growth and are now looking to add to their existing team. These positions will be working both on and off site, so a degree of flexibility is required to working hours and there will be plenty of opportunity for extensive overtime at enhanced rates. No shift work is required and very favourable working hours are offered
To be considered for these roles you will need to have had at least 3 years experience with MIG welding within an industrial environment, have the ability to work from technical drawings and able to work on your own initiative.
The role of MIG welder is a varied one and will include the following duties:
• Welding mild steel framework , jigs and fixtures
• Welding sheet between 3mm and 15mm
• Fabrication and some modifications
• Use of a variety of hand, power and workshop tools
• Basic final inspection following drawings and specification
The ideal MIG/TIG Welder / fabricator will:
• Have considerable experience of MIG/TIG welding and fabrication
• Be able to demonstrate consistent, accurate welding results on sheet and mild section
• Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Be able to use a variety of drills, hand held grinders etc in the preparation of components.
Our client is considered by many as being a fantastic place to work where you are valued as an employee and for the right individuals there is the opportunity to be offered a permanent placement after 12 weeks
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.