Welder Fabricators- NIGHTS
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturingengineering and TechnicalWelding/ Fabrication|
|Salary||£15.72 per hour £17.70 Overtime|
|Job Ref||Welder Fabricators NIGHTS|
- We are currently recruiting for several suitably experienced MIG Welders to work with a market leading East Coast Engineering business who over the last few years have gone through an extensive period of growth and are now looking to add to their existing team.
These positions will be working on site, and there will be plenty of opportunity for extensive overtime at enhanced rates.
To be considered for these roles you will need to have had at least 1 years experience with MIG welding within an industrial environment, have the ability to work from technical drawings and able to work on your own initiative.
The role of MIG welder is a varied one and will include the following duties:
• Welding structual steel, jigs and fixtures
• Welding sheet between 8mm and 150mm
• Fabrication and some modifications
• Basic final inspection following drawings and specification
The ideal MIG Welder/fabricator will:
• Have considerable experience with MIG welding and fabrication
• Be able to demonstrate consistent, accurate welding.
• Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Be able to use a variety of drills, hand held grinders etc in the preparation of components.
Our client is considered by many as being a fantastic place to work where you are valued as an employee and for the right individuals there is the opportunity to be offered a permanent placement after 12 weeks
Hours for Nights shift are Monday to Thursday 7pm till 4.45am
Pay rate is £15.73 and overtime rates at £17.70
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.