|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Location||Outskirts of Malton|
|Area||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Retail and Hospitality|
|Salary||8.50 - 9.50|
We are currently looking for a Receptionists to join a small family run business in the Malton area.
This will be a varied role, and very hands on, and would suite someone with a strong hospitality background.
Someone who loves working with people and, is helpful, someone who is incredibly organised and who likes to have a varied work day.
You will be enthusiastic, outgoing, charismatic, and reliable individual who will deliver excellent, friendly, and professional customer service to our guests on every occasion.
Main Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and delivering an award winning standard of breakfast service
- Clearing away breakfast and preparing for café opening at 10.00hrs each day
- Full responsibility for all laundry turnaround using on site facilities including sheets, pillow cases, towels and any urgent guest laundry requirements.
- Deep clean and full preparation of individual rooms following guest check-out and daily tidy up in room when guests request this.
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
- When required preparation of teas, coffee and other hot and cold beverages as well as serving and clearing away in café
Shift work including evenings and weekends subject to occupancy levels
The successful applicant will take great pride in a high quality of friendly service. They should be able to take, and use, initiative at work and be comfortable working both as part of a team and solo if needed.
Hours: 0700 – 1500hrs daily but flexibility will be essential
A very attractive hourly rate subject to experience - Start Date as soon as possible