Customer Service Advisors YORK
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Customer Service Advisors|
We are delighted to be working in conjunction with our York based client. The company’s year on year growth is a testament to the quality of its offering and to the trust that it has built with customers. Continuous innovation and a passion for perfection have been key drivers in the company’s quest to consistently deliver the highest level of service and products offered.
To help our client give an exceptional experience at every customer contact point, we need to recruit a number of entry-level full-time Call Centre Operatives and Administrators
We are looking for innovative, motivated and inspirational people to join the team. Training on their processing, IT systems and the brand will be provided to make sure you are the very best at sales and providing customer service.
- Helping customers with their queries, complaints & questions
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Excellent communication, customer service and sales skills
- Providing front-line technical support in order to resolve issues
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction to ensure repeat sales
- Monitoring buying patterns and alerting customers to other products or special offers
- Up selling / add on sales
Working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you, then please apply as soon as possible as we are recruiting for starts on the 7th October.
Registration will take place at our Scarborough or York office followed by an interview for successful candidates.