Steel Fabricator - nights
Primarily the role will be the production of steel architectural products to be assembled by the MIG welding process. You will be assigned specific tasks and will be responsible for carrying the assigned operations out in an efficient and safe manner.
• Must be competent in MIG Welding
• Excellent attention to detail and dressing to a quality finish
• Must be able to interpret production drawings
• Experience of fabricating
• Familiar with Interfacing with jigs and fixtures
• Confident in using machines such as saws, presses, grinders, sander, Jigsaw and drills
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Follow all health and safety guidelines
The Pay Rates
OT1 after 40 hrs - £16.50 p/h
OT2 £22 p/h
Monday to Friday nights, 5pm - 1.30am, overtime available until 4am.
To apply for this job please send your CV to us for potential registration at our Scarborough or York Office.
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.