This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Industrial and ManufacturingCommercial and Office|
|Job Ref||Transport Admin|
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our clients team in the York area, Ideally you will have worked in a transport team before.
- Works well within a team.
- Logistics experience preferable but not essential.
- Good at problem solving.
- Has a sound PC knowledge.
Details of the role are as follows:
- 37 hours Monday to Friday across a working pattern of 07:00 – 18:00 (in line with other team members), Bank Holidays on a rota basis if required
Main Tasks are,
- Telephone Confirmations taken from Delivery Drivers or Hauliers responsible for delivery of products.
- Receipt of Calls - recording of details of times, any issues, advising driver of what to do with refused stock – using in house System
- Initial investigation into delivery issues – liaising with Drivers and Customer Service – to resolve and close where possible at point of delivery
- Proof of Delivery Paperwork Processing of Clean and Unclean PODs, sorting and scanning
- Email Correspondence for debit/credits from Unclean PODS to relative area
- Telephone/Email Chasing Hauliers for outstanding deliveries and PODs that have not been confirmed
- Telephone/Email Chasing Hauliers of Letters of Indemnity where POD does not exist
- Dealing with Third Party Radial Re-bookings, delayed drivers
- Other relevant day to day tasks which form part of the role
- A number of the above tasks will be related to team targets
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary