Fork Lift Trick Driver C/B
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Industrial and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£13.55 per hour|
|Job Ref||FLT York|
- Job Description
Fork Lift Truck Driver - Counter Balance
We are looking for Fork Lift Truck Operators for our prestigious client in the York area.
Classed as essential services.
The successful candidate must be numerate, have ability to read from stock data and work to set targets.
- Using a Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck to Pick Orders
- Picking items from electronic pick device.
- Packing items for dispatch.
- Checking for any quality issues throughout the process.
- Following procedures.
- Making sure all paperwork is correctly done and enclosed.
- Working to Health and safety regulations.
- Keeping work space clean and tidy, following 5's.
- Working within a team to make sure all consignments are out on time.
- Working shifts which include cover between 8am - 10pm.
- Overtime is available to fit the needs of the team and business.
- Excellent rates of pay.
This is a temporary position and the duration is unknown
£13.55 p/h standard rate of pay
2pm till 10pm Monday to Friday
or Monday to Friday 12 Noon Till 8pm
This is a temporary role with a potential of turning permanent after successful 12 week initial probationary period.
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies.